Dr. Prashanth Gowda
Diploma in child health (DCH), Diplomate in National Board (DNB), Pediatrics, Clinical fellow in Perinatal medicine (FIPM), PGPN(Boston University), Msc Neonatology (Southampton university student, UK), Executive MBA (Harvard university student, USA), Acute point of care ultra- sound POCUS (Johns Hopkins hospital, Balti- more, USA), Master in Neonatal Nutrition (Porto, Portugal).
HOD Neonatology Motherhood Hospital, NNF Karnataka chapter secretory (2020-22), NNF Executive Board Member (2018-2020), Tedx speaker, National Accreditation committee member (2019-2021), NNF National faculty for kangaroo MOTHER CARE, National Instructor for NNF IAP NRP-FGM, Founder & Director of Littlebaby India Health care Pvt Ltd, Facilitator For NHM, Govt of India, Karnataka Saans Program.
Diplomate In National Board (DNB)
(Reg no PR/KASMH/10019PED2) (2010-2012) Institute: St Martha’s hospital Bangalore, India.
Diploma in Child Health
(KMC-Reg. No 70821) (2007-2009) Institute: Gauhati Medical College, Gauhati, Assam, India.
Clinical fellowship in Perinatal medicine 1 year (REG.NO-12FS184) (2012-2013)
Recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science Institute: Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore, India.
Post Graduate in Pediatric Nutrition
(KMC-Reg. No 70821) (1999-2005) Institute: K.S. Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore, India.
1. Head of the Department of Pediatrics and Neonatology
Motherhood Hospital, Sarjapur branch, Bangalore.
Period: October 2014 till date
Division of Neonatology and Pediatric, Department of Pediatrics
Institute: Consultant, Neonatal and Pediatric Unit, Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore, India.
Period: JULY 2014 - October 2014
3. Clinical fellowship in Perinatal medicine 1 year
Recognized by Rajiv Gandhi university of health science Institute: Columbia Asia Referral Hospital, Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore, India.
Period: JULY 2012 - JULY 2013
4. Diplomate In national board (2010-2012)
Institute: St Martha’s Hospital Bangalore, India.
Period: Feb 2010 - Feb 2012
5. Diploma in child health
Institute: Gauhati Medical College, Gauhati, Assam, India.
Period: May 2007 - May 2009
6. National Instructor for IAP NNF NRP-FGM
7. NNF Executive Board Member(2018-2020)
Clinical experience in Neonatology (15 years) (2005-2020)
As faculty for National and state conference
- National Instructor for IAP NNF NRP-FGM
- National NNF Accreditation assessor
- Speaker for National Pedicon -2018 (Nagpur)
- Speaker for National NNf Neocon -2017 (Gurgaon)
- Speaker for National NNf Neocon -2018 (Varanasi)
- Speaker for State Kar-Neocon -2018 (Bangalore)
- Speaker for State Kar- Neocon -2019 (Bijapura)
- Faculty National Neogastrocon-2017
- Faculty National Neorespicon-2017
- Faculty National Neoneurocon-2018
- Faculty National Neocardio plum venticon2019
- National Coordinator IAP neocon 2019 POCUS
- National Coordinator POCUS NNF neocon 2019
- Treasurer for IAP NEOCON 2019
- Organizing chairperson for First National Neocardio plumo venticon- 2019(July)
- Organizing chairperson for First National Neoneurocon- 2018(july)
- Organized chairperson First National Neorespicon-2017
- Member of Organizing & scientific committee for first Neo-Gastrocon- 2017
Organized NALS course for Pediatrician 2017 attended by 50 doctors
Organized PALS 2015 at motherhood hospital. Organized State level Radiology in Neonatology Workshop and Conference 2016 Organized Metabolic and genetic CME 2017
Organized complete Neonatal ultrasound workshop 2017 (2nd edition)
Trained more than 480 nurses for basic NRP so far
Trained more than 400 doctors for advanced NRP
was Tedx SNSCE Coimbatore, speaker 2017
Founder and director of Littlebaby Health care
LAUNCHED PREPARE( PRETERM PARENTING) SOCIAL SUPPORT GROUP. ITS FIRST OF ITS KIND IN INDIA 2016
- Delegate ESPHAGAN 2019 (Glasgow)
- Delegate ESPHAGAN 2018 (Geneva)
- Delegate ESPHAGAN 2017 (Praque)
- Delegate ESPHAGAN 2016 (Greece)
- Delegate Neonatal Conference 2017 (Madrid)
- Delegate EAPS 2018 (MADRID)
- Delegate PAS 2019, Baltimore, USA